We offer everything you would expect from a first-class partner. We take our time to understand your needs and make sure every aspect of our support is right for you.
Whether you are an independent wine shop, busy gastro-pub or large national chain we will try and understand your needs and deliver the appropriate products and services to help you delight your customers and make your wine business successful.
With much of our business coming from the supply of wine to the UK on-trade, this is where our longest-standing expertise lies.
Our customers receive:
• Delivery within 24 hours for London customers and 48 hours for customers based elsewhere
• Wine list production facility from our in-house design team (see more below)
• Training to give your staff the confidence to sell wines - we are an approved WSETprovider
• A huge array of events and tastings to discover new products and learn more about our wines
• Individual personal service, insights and business knowledge from our WSET-trained account managers
• Point of Sale materials
Some of our strongest relationships are with our retail customers, and these relationships are fostered through our work with Independent Wine Merchants. Over the past few years we have looked to provide new products and services for this important sector of the trade, including targeted campaigns, bespoke POS materials and winemaker visits. Novum, in particular, has found some great ambassadors for its left-of-centre range as the Indies look to differentiate from the national retailers with exclusive, top-quality wines from emerging regions and producers.
What we offer Indies:
• A dedicated Independent List
• Custom-made trade marketing campaigns to help drive sales
• Exclusive deals and promotions
• Support from winemakers
• Point of sale materials
• First-class delivery
• Easy access to product information and bottle shots
Hallgarten is the third largest specialist wine distributor in the UK. It is part of WIV, a family-owned company that has been involved in wine for over 300 years. WIV operates subsidiaries in 23 countries, with production facilities situated in Germany, France, USA, South Africa and Australia. WIV bottles more than two million cases per year in Germany and France.
We are an established and financially stable company with a highly experienced management and National Account team. We have been growing in the multiple sectors due to our extensive award-winning portfolio which can compete throughout the full price spectrum.
We have the potential to offer wines from almost every major wine producing region and country with several major producers capable of supplying own label and owned brand wines - bottled at source or shipped as bulk.
Wine List Design
Our in-house design team can create bespoke wine lists, tent cards and flyers for your business that showcase your wine offering in a unique and eye-catching way. Here are some recent examples of our work - if you would like any more examples, please get in touch.